Make a Claim
If you have any questions surrounding the cover or this site please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to claim
Please comply with the following procedures, failure to do so may invalidate your claim:
- Report the theft or accidental loss of any mobile phone or PDA, within 24 hours of discovery to your Airtime Provider and blacklist your handset.
- Report the theft or accidental loss of any electronic device to the Police within 24 hours of discovery and obtain a crime reference number in support of a theft and a lost property number in support of an accidental loss claim.
- Call the dedicated claims line within 2 working days of discovering the incident (in the event of the incident occurring outside the UK, within 48 hours of returning to the UK). You may be sent a claim form. If so complete the claim form FULLY and return to the administrator in accordance with their instructions, and in any event within 30 days of notifying the claim.
- You will need to provide details of the claim and any other contract, guarantee, warranty or insurance that may apply to the loss, including but not limited to, household insurance.
- You will be requested to provide original proof of purchase of the electronic device or digital downloads for which you are claiming. This shall include any receipts, documents or any other proof of purchase necessary to confirm ownership.
Trent Services Limited
Trent House, Love Lane
Buy an annual policy and get one months FREE cover
AMAZING MULTI-BUY DISCOUNTS
Insure 2 items SAVE 10%
Insure 3 items SAVE 40%!
Insure 5 for the price of 2.5 – that’s HALF PRICE
Annual or monthly rolling policies available